This was our NYE this year, right after the clock struck midnight at The Avett Brothers’ show in NC. Ah-mazing. More on that soon!
Happy New Year! I don’t know about you, but I’m very happy to see 2012 go. It was a roller coaster of a year and I’m hopeful that 2013 will be a bit more balanced for me and my little family.
As in prior years, I made a list of goals for the coming year… I definitely took on too much last year, and while I have a lot I want to accomplish this year, I really tried to narrow this list down so that I could focus only on the things that are most important to me:
- Take a class with Emma (we’re all starting Music Together next weekend!)
- Go on a weekend away with Jared, sans kiddo
- Have more play dates with Emma and my nephew, Zachary
- Cross 3 things off of my Life List
- Finally give my home office a much needed makeover
- Get healthy and toned (or at least healthy)
- Take two more Clickin’ Moms workshops (already signed up for Shooting 201 at the end of January)
- Participate in a Project 52
- Print and store our family photos in albums every month
- Rebrand Made by Bird (very excited about this one!)
- Get a blogger I admire to participate in Desert Island Discs
- Gain 100 new Facebook followers (have you liked MBB on Facebook yet? If not, click here!)